Thursday, July 22, 2010

Its So0o0o0o that time of the month

Hey everybody! So happy youve been sticking with me... things have just been so out of control in the new house that i cant even stand it!!!!!~!~!~!

So Meip had the greatest gift of all for me today! A picture of my cute little kitty Moortje!

ISNT SHE FUCKING ADORABLE?!?!?!?!

God i miss her so much, i really hope she wasnt hurt by the avalanche of marshmallows... it seemed rather intense! It does make me miss home also... especially since daddys been a little more high stress as of late... Meip has only been allowed to come late at night bc bitchboy doesnt want her getting seen by "The Bad Men" and yes for your information he makes the quotation marks when he says that. I dont understand it really though, cant people help out their jewish friends in broad daylight on the sadur? Just because we forgot a 4 year supply of lox we should be punished by this? Sorry if im keveching out a bit... but i just want to have somethin to put on my bagel in the morning!

Spending so much time with the Van Pels has been really tough getting used to as well... while i wanna swipe my "v" card at Peter and see what happens... i need for him to learn how to piss IN a toilet seat instead of ON one. I mean i understand if there isnt a light in there and thats why you cant see it... but atleast use your other senses to make up for it... cant u hear the piss hitting the cup of water and doo doo lasagna in there?

I forgot to tell you guys! Ive been listening to KNZI and they played my new favorite song! Its from Eminem and Rhianna called "Love the way you lie." Some of the lyrics really resonated, especially "Just gonna stand there and watch me burn... but thats alright because i like the way it hurts." I think those lyrics speak to my heart because if i can stick thru sitting on peters piss i can get through anything the next 3 and a half years this world will throw at me. Puberty? Bleeding Vagina? Excellent blowjob skills inherited by my grandmother? Bring it on... I can take on the fucking world!

Eat Shit Amsterdam

Anne Fucking Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment