Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello Everybody!

Hi! This website will detail all the "goings on" in my life as things have become QUITE hectic as of late. Plus its another reason to break out my new Macbook my parents got me for my 13th birthday. I love it so much that i even named it Kitty!

People describe me as a rather quaint individual and while i do like to keep to myself, i enjoy the company of my close family. I am of Jewish heritage and live in Amsterdam with my sister Margot, father Otto and mother Edith and we just have all moved into a NEW HOUSE! I dont know why we moved, but mommy told me that we needed to get going as quickly as possible because the deal on the house wouldnt last past tonight! My dad is quite the yenta and talked his boss into living on the top floor of his pectin manufacturing warehouse. I am really upset at the fact that i forgot my cat at the old house, but im sure the new family living there will take care of my poor Moortje! The background picture to this website shows the kitchen and living room, and as you can see space is rather tight. The front door is actually a bookcase! Its Soo0o0o0o0o trendy! Heres a picture of it!


I really like the ambiance of the place despite how small it is, but as long as i have my family its all i need! Margot can really be a cunt sometimes though, i keep telling her that mommy doesnt want her pouring milk in the Rice Krispies because the neighbors may hear us. We always have to be worried about the neighbors since daddy told us that they LOVE to taddle tale on people who create sound pollution, he calls them "The BAD men!" WHAT MEANIES!



In a building THAT big, i couldnt see how people would think we were making too much noise, but i understand that they have strict rules here.

Overall i really do love my life right now and with the new move i really feel like new opportunites for my family and I are bound to occour. Its time to put on my Breathestrip (Daddy says i snore WAYYYYY TOO LOUD for the new house) and head to bed.

Anne Frank OUTTIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment